KEY FACTORS IN THE PRODUCTION OF VITAFULLERENE OLIVE OIL:
1. All production cycles of VitaFullerene are carefully monitored, from the moment of introduction of high-purity fullerene C60 99,99%, and the process of its further dissolution in olive oil within 14 days
2. Filtration of finished Vita Fullerene olive oil modified with fullerene C60 99,99% is performed in several stages:
- Primary cleaning - through single-use coarse filters
- High-tech cleaning - using disposable ACFC60 carbon filters of our own production
3. Production of compositions based on Extra Virgin Olive oil with Fullerene C60 99,99% - VitaFullerene takes place in laboratories that are not combined with the main production, using modern and technological equipment.
These key points allow us to guarantee high quality products and their biological purity.
OLIVE OIL PURIFICATION TECHNOLOGY ACFC60 CARBON FILTERS
Additional filtration of VitaFullerene olive oil with fullerene C60 passes the required stage of purification using a unique filter activated carbon - ACFC60. filtration of olive oil through ACFC60 replaceable filter elements is an effective way to remove not only physical impurities from the oil itself, but also to stabilize the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the main substance – fullerene C60 in the filtered oil volume. Due to this, the quantitative content of fullerene C60 99,99% in the produced batches of VitaFullerene oil is always stable – the variation in the ratio is not more than 0.03%.
VitaFullerene olive oil filtration technology through ACFC60 filters developed by our company is unique and exceptional. The developed line of equipment allows you to optimize the filtration time, and the cartridge of replaceable filters based on ACFC60 activated carbon allows you to filter from 1 liter to 10 liters per cycle.