Designed for the manufacture of materials and products made of polyurethane with improved wear resistance and anti-static properties; developed for the production of products used as standard products (plates, rods), the manufacture of small and large-scale industrial products (couplings, flanges, stoppers, gaskets), protective coatings (linings) of working surfaces of standard and non-standard equipment of granaries, as well as products for special-purpose road equipment, which have high requirements for physical and mechanical characteristics.
Using the Carbon С60 modifier allows the product to reach the category - non-Flammable material.
DOSAGE to the product volume:
- 6.2 grams per kg of product to achieve improved wear resistance
- 7.8 grams per kg of product to achieve improved antistatic performance
- dark blue
METHOD of APPLICATION concentrat-modifier:
- concentrate-modifiers introduced in the three-component casting machine directly into a receptacle for the pigment according to the volume of dosing and the desired operating conditions of the product
- when using two-component casting machine directly to the prepolymer (component A), according to the amount of dosage and the required conditions of operation
- during operation of a laboratory reactor is introduced solely as a component of a (prepolymer) the pigment according to the volume of dosing and the desired operating conditions of the product.